So, thank you Jellie Bean, for your generous nomination of me for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is amazingly sweet of you; I’ve been writing my blog since January 2011, but never realized how easy it was to engage with the beauty community on WP (boy, are you sweethearts welcoming!). This is an exciting nomination, as it is my first. So, rules for participants are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging (or whose blogs you enjoy most).
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
7 facts about The Classy Anarchist:
1. I’m a phenomenal listener.
2. My only (and first) pair of heels are 3.5″ knee-length leather boots (go big or go home!).
3. I attended a special visual arts programme, at an arts-specific high school.
4. I have a part time animal-sitting business.
5. I have my 1st Degree Reiki certification, and plan on becoming a Reiki Master.
6. My University major is Ethics.
7. I’m currently dog sitting a chow chow.
**I am actually quite new to the community here on WordPress (despite blogging since January 2011, I actually never realized how to find beauty bloggers on here till March 2012 – yes, I’m a little loopy), and can really only honestly nominate 9 bloggers (or can we nominate bloggers who’ve already been nominated? I’m new – I’m not quite sure how all of this works :). I love all of the blogs I follow, and I’m certain I’ve probably nominated blogs that have already been nominated!
These 9 are either blogs I follow, or have been reading for a little while, that really catch my eye in one way or another.
The 9 Bloggers I’m Nominating: